What Do I Need To Have Ready When Bailing Someone Out?
A Short List from Covington Bail Bonds
If you want to bail your friend or family member out of jail, then that is what you should do. To speed up the bail bond process, and in turn, shorten your loved one’s time in jail, be sure to have everything you will need for the bail bond ready to go. Those things are:
- As much information about your loved one as possible, but mainly we need his or her name, birthday, and the county of his or her arrest.
- A valid form of ID, such your driver’s license. This helps your bail agent verify that you are who you say you are.
- Proof of income like a paycheck stub, bank statement, or your income tax return. This will help your bail agent figure out what you can afford, and how to setup the payment plan.
- Have some co-signers ready in case you need them. A co-signer would be anyone who would be willing to share responsibility with you to ensure that the bond is paid for and your loved one shows up to court.
- Most importantly, have some funds ready to go. The less time it takes for you to get the money ready, the less time your friend or family member spends in jail.
If you have all of these things ready and waiting when you first contact a bail agent, then you will see how quickly your loved one can be bailed out of jail. If you contact Covington Bail Bonds, then the process will be even faster.
Talk to a bail agent now by calling (985) 570-1111!.